- BMFA Players that have registered in a competitive season are required to make a commitment to support BMFA through fundraising.
- BMFA Families that have multiple children registered with BMFA will not be required to commit to more than 2 fundraising obligations.
- Fundraising Guarantee Amount cheques must be submitted before the player receives equipment or participates in any on field events.
|Program ||Fundraising Requirement ||Guarantee Amount |
|Mite || N/A ||N/A |
|Novice ||2 x Boxes of Chocolates ||$180 |
|Atom ||2 x Boxes of Chocolates ||$180 |
|PeeWee ||10 Pub Night Tickets ||$100 |
|Bantam ||10 Pub Night Tickets ||$100 |
*Prices current as of 2019 season - subject to change within reason
- When Fundraising events become public, families will have two weeks to pick up their chocolates/tickets before their cheques are cashed and the chocolates/tickets redistributed.
- Families are encouraged to resell the tickets/chocolates to their friends and families, and are not permitted to change the sale price of the items.
- BMFA families are encouraged to actively seek out Corporate Donors to support the BMFA. A copy of the sponsorship letter and tiered reward program are available for families to use to solicit their employers or associates. Corporate donations at the Silver or Gold level may be considered for Volunteer Service Points.